T33 GAC Filter
The T33 GAC Filter is a top-of-the-line filtration system that effectively removes dissolved organics and chemicals such as chlorine and its by-products from your water. Made from high grade coconut shell based Granular Activated Carbon, this filter has excellent absorption capacity, making it a reliable choice for improving the overall taste, colour, and odour of your water. With its ability to reduce chlorine and THMs, you can rest assured that you're drinking clean, refreshing water every time. Upgrade your water filtration system today with the T33 GAC Filter.
Whole House Filtration - Classic Series
- Turn off water supply at the inlet isolation valve.
- Press the red pressure release button to release pressure in housing.
- Use supplied spanner to remove housings and old cartridges.
- Clean bowl(s) with soap and warm water. Check filter cartridge
position number, remove all packaging and insert new cartridges.
- Check O-ring for damage and properly fit. Hand tighten housing.
- Open downstream tap and gently turn water supply back on.
- Flush system for 2-5 minutes to check for leaks and debris.
- After periods of non-use for 2+ days, flush system for 10 minutes.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING within Western Australia for all online orders. For online orders within VIC, NSW, TAS, NT & QLD we charge a $10 flat rate, standard shipping fee. Your order will be processed and dispatched within 2 working days from when the order is received and payment has been confirmed. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery and our Customer Service Team will be in contact should there be any unexpected delay with your order.