Micron MQ2 System
The Micron MQ2 utilises advanced dual stage water filtration technology through a compact, quick-change system with dedicated high loop chrome faucet. This highly efficient and stylishly designed filter will transform your ordinary tap water into clear great tasting drinking water by effectively reducing chlorine as well as heavy metals and harmful chemicals while still maintaining essential minerals! It’s easy to enjoy the many health benefits that come from using this product because it can be fitted under any kitchen sink without taking up too much space - perfect if you have limited space.
Requires installation by licensed plumber.
View MQ2 Specification Sheet
Added Features and Benefits:
- Featuring advanced dual stage filtration technology.
- Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine, Trihalomethane (THM’s), chemicals, VOCs and heavy metals.
- 5 micron filtration reduces sediment particles such as sand, dirt and rust.
- Maintains essential natural minerals and fluoride.
Cartridge Replacement Suggestion:
MT-05 Cartridge to be replaced every 6 months.
MT-33-12 Cartridge to be replaced every 12 months.
Install only available in Perth Metro region
• Mounts vertically or use hanging options- no shelf cut-outs or drilling required- perfect for rentals.
• All plumbing installation fittings included- no additional parts needed.
• Slimline design is perfect where there is limited under-bench space.
• High loop chrome plated dedicated faucet included.
• Compatible with a 3 way mixer for aesthetic addition to your kitchen.
• Watermark standards WMTS 103 License No: 032240.
• All materials conform to (NSF) standard
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING within Western Australia for all online orders. For online orders within VIC, NSW, TAS, NT & QLD we charge a $10 flat rate, standard shipping fee. Your order will be processed and dispatched within 2 working days from when the order is received and payment has been confirmed. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery and our Customer Service Team will be in contact should there be any unexpected delay with your order.