MT-05 Sediment Filter
The Micron MT-05 Sediment cartridge has a slimline design and is compatible with all MQ systems, its quick-twist design makes replacing your filter cartridge as simple as “lift, twist, pull, change”. This simple but dependable 5 micron sediment filter is a key component in improving the appearance of your water by removing fine particles, sand, dirt and rust.
MQ2, MQ3, MQ4 and MQ5 Systems.
- Turn off your tap under the sink using the isolation valve.
- Open faucet to de-pressurise the system.
- Unscrew the filter by lifting to 90 degrees and turning anti-clockwise,
then pull to release.
- Remove the old filter and discard it.
- Insert new filter into inlet and turn clockwise until it “clicks” into place.
- Flush the system for 2-3 minutes until water is clear.
• Mounts vertically or use hanging options- no shelf cut-outs or drilling required- perfect for rentals.
• All plumbing installation fittings included- no additional parts needed.
• Slimline design is perfect where there is limited under-bench space.
• High loop chrome plated dedicated faucet included.
• Compatible with a 3 way mixer for aesthetic addition to your kitchen.
• Watermark standards WMTS 103 License No: 032240.
• All materials conform to (NSF) standard
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING within Western Australia for all online orders. For online orders within VIC, NSW, TAS, NT & QLD we charge a $10 flat rate, standard shipping fee. Your order will be processed and dispatched within 2 working days from when the order is received and payment has been confirmed. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery and our Customer Service Team will be in contact should there be any unexpected delay with your order.