5 Micron Sediment Filter
Get high-quality sediment removal and dirt holding capacity with the Micron MWF20-5SPP Polypropylene Spun 5 Micron filter cartridge. This filter cartridge effectively reduces suspended fine sediment particles, sand, dirt, rust, and organic materials, improving the overall look and feel of your water. Designed for high flow and low pressure drop, the MWF20-5SPP is compatible with our MWF-WH200 series, making it an excellent first line of defense against sediment particles in your water. Upgrade your water filtration system today with the Micron MWF20-5SPP filter cartridge.
Save 10% when you buy our 1 year bundle here.
Whole House Filtration - Classic Series
Whole House Filtration - Platinum Series
- Turn off water supply at the inlet isolation valve.
- Press the red pressure release button to release pressure in housing.
- Use supplied spanner to remove housings and old cartridges.
- Clean bowl(s) with soap and warm water. Check filter cartridge
position number, remove all packaging and insert new cartridges.
- Check O-ring for damage and properly fit. Hand tighten housing.
- Open downstream tap and gently turn water supply back on.
- Flush system for 2-5 minutes to check for leaks and debris.
- After periods of non-use for 2+ days, flush system for 10 minutes.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING within Western Australia for all online orders. For online orders within VIC, NSW, TAS, NT & QLD we charge a $10 flat rate, standard shipping fee. Your order will be processed and dispatched within 2 working days from when the order is received and payment has been confirmed. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery and our Customer Service Team will be in contact should there be any unexpected delay with your order.